Monday, May 25, 2026

23rd non alcoholic 🚫 Rainy day 🌧 Lord pleased πŸ™

I don't know why every korean barber feels the need to give me the Lamanite cut that all the Lamanites have in the Book of Mormon videos πŸ˜‘ But if you don't see any pics for a while, just know that it's gonna take a few weeks until I don't look like this anymore ⬇️⬇️



Anyway there were a few rainy days this week, and on one of those days we sent a daily follow up text to a friend to check how he was doing with the word of wisdom, cause we're trying to help keep him accountable. And he doesn't speak a lot of English, but his response was:

23rd non alcoholic
Rainy day
Lord pleased

My comp and I thought it was quite poetic, even inspirational I might say, so I made it the title of this email.


On one of those rainy days we ate 짬뽕 with Mike! Elder pitman met Mike last Monday evening during cardfest and talked for a while, but we didn't get his number. Then the other elders ran into him on the street and he said he wanted to feed all of us! As we talked he mentioned how he used to go to english class and meet with missionaries a long time ago, but then he stopped. When we asked if he would come back, he said he can't show his face around the church these days cause apparently a lot of the members hate him. Not really sure what that's about. Oh well! πŸ€·‍♂️🀷‍♂️🀷‍♂️


The aura of 이영볡 ν˜•μ œλ‹˜ was off the charts this weekπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆ He's the one in the front with the bucket hat. No need to look at the camera πŸ₯±

이영볡 quote of the week: 

"The κΉ€μΉ˜μ°Œκ°œ we cook is so good, one time 4 returned missionaries flew all the way to from America to Korea and came to my house JUST for the κΉ€μΉ˜μ°Œκ°œ" 

I was so shocked that those returned missionaries came all the back way to Korea only for his food and for no other reason at all! πŸ«¨ I wonder if they even did anything else after eating at his house or if they just flew back to America after, haha πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I wish I had a vid but as we were cooking κΉ€μΉ˜μ°Œκ°œ there was a huge fly that was about to land on the meat, and he walked up and just caught it out of the air and crushed it in his hands. It was crazy.

By the way if you wanna see a sick edit of 이영볡 you can see it here πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡



We continued our goal of handing out Book of Mormons. This guy yapped for so long about his army days that my companion fell asleep not once but twice during the conversation. I would've been so mad if he didn't take the Book of Mormom after that haha but he did luckily 


Pickleball activity has been gaining some traction πŸ˜


Throwback πŸ€™πŸ€™


We love mcm meeting! πŸ€­πŸ€­


Nice to see that our efforts aren't wasted πŸ™πŸ™

April 2019 general conference - Jeffrey R Holland 

Behold The Lamb of God 

As I read this general conference talk, I realized how important it is to recognize the sacrament as the most important part of our week! And that includes preparing for it spiritually as well as physically. Because of everything the Savior has done for us, I think as his disciples it is the least we can do to prepare for the sacrament by being early, dressing our best, and coming spiritually prepared to remember Him! 



πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

젠슨 μž₯둜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Josh's Mission Video!! (Mom Post)

Here is the mission video that Rick made for Josh! Love it!