Monday, September 8, 2025

SNS ELDER?? 🫨

The call came at 9:20 PM on Monday night when me and Elder Beardall were in an ice cream shop. It's a long story why we weren't quite home on time (we wanted ice cream). Anyway, we knew it was President Kim because Elder Beardall changed his phone ring tone to a different one so when he calls we would know. I took the phone and president told me the news: "from tomorrow you will be taking over the role of SNS in the mission. Call the SNS sisters in the morning and they'll teach you everything."

He also told me I might be taking it over at some point like the week before, so I wasn't super surprised but I was still surprised it ended up being so soon. So now I'm the first Korea Seoul mission SNS Elder! They used to have a tech Elder but this is a lot more stuff. 

Some of my new responsibilities in addition to regular missionary work are: 

- Making all the ads for the mission and posting them on Facebook and Instagram 
- ordering materials for all the missionaries 
- attending all the zone conferences and presenting at them 
- president also said I'd need a driver's license so I might be driving soon 

Other than that the rest of the week was super busy and I didn't take any pics (my b) so I don't remember that much right now 

Anyway I'm out of time cause we had zone p day today but next week I'll take pictures 

젠슨 μž₯둜






No comments:

Post a Comment

🧊🧊🧊

It's been really cold, which is tough since the church is a 40 minute walk from our house. But we've still been able to meet with so...