Monday, September 22, 2025

No more time πŸ˜’

So the learning Japanese thing was a joke, I have no time. Also learning Korean is optional these days too, I don't even have time for that. Or sleep. I'm not gonna go into detail of everything that I have to do cause it will just stress me out but just know that there's a lot. I do have to study for my driver's license test though. Only 1000 questions to study πŸ˜€ it will be worth though once I can drive to zone conference instead of taking a bus or the subway.

This week 17 new elders came to the mission and so we had to do a training for them for their orientation, and also 9 of them stayed at our house for a night. It was insane but luckily there was a Korean so i just singled him out and forced him to talk to me cause I need Korean practice hehe. He was used to the mtc where everybody sucks so I'm sure he appreciated speaking to someone who can actually form a sentence.

Elder Ringwood of the Seventy also came to the mission with his wife, who is President Nelson's daughter, and I got to shake their hand. There was a lot of pictures taken but whoever took them is gatekeeping so I don't have it. In fact everyone is gatekeeping these days so I don't have a single picture for this email. (If you're a picture gatekeeper, repent please).

Spiritual message: 
 
Alma 37:37: "Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day."

Remember to counsel with the Lord always, so he can direct you toward a good path 

That's all

젠슨 μž₯둜





No comments:

Post a Comment

Josh's Mission Video!! (Mom Post)

Here is the mission video that Rick made for Josh! Love it!