So we went to a wedding with our recent convert and some other members the other day. I'm still not really sure why, but it was fun to see a Korean wedding. I didn't take too many pics but I have a few if you check the photos


Highlights:
λ°© wore church clothes 

Our pickleball/ping pong club is finally taking off! The end goal I have in mind is every Saturday morning, people come to play pickleball and ping pong, we all eat lunch together in the church, and then gather in the chapel for a lesson about the gospel. And we're finally getting closer. This week we had 2 older guys come to play ping pong and a guy come for pickleball. It was going really well until our ride came for some meeting we had to go to so we had to end early. But I could see this activity turning into a big way to teach in the future
We had stake conference this weekend, so all the branches in the area gathered together for Saturday and Sunday. It was a pretty big meal and the mission president spoke at it. Wait not meal, pretty big deal I mean. I guess we did have a pretty big meal after though so yeah that too i guess. And there was watermelon and it was my first time having watermelon since before my mission I think so I was way excited
We started a new mission wide program to re-activate 1000 members mission wide, so we've been doing lots of member visits and work recently. We did a lot of visits and we didn't have a single actual contact with a less active but we figured out that a lot of people had moved so that was good to update at least. There are a lot of inactive members in Korea so there's a lot of work to be done
Flower patch by the beach
Us and μλν¬ eating Ramen
μ μ¨ μ₯λ‘
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment