Tuesday, May 27, 2025

English Class Monopoly?

Right now there are a lot of different English learning clubs and classes where Koreans go to learn English in the Sokcho/Yang Yang area. But I've created a well thought out plan. A 3 month long plan to change that. My plan is to create a monopoly. To steal EVERY. SINGLE. English learning student from other classes, and make them our student. The plan is already in the works, and we've been visiting all the other English classes we can find. The goal is to visit a class, show them how much more beneficial it is to learn English with a native speaker, and then convert them to our English class (and then to our church after as well). I'd say it's going pretty well, we've met a ton of people from it so. It's a 3 month long plan though so it won't work if I get transferred in 3 weeks but yeah.

Other highlights:

Visited 낙산 with our Vietnam War veteran friend 








우리 사랑하는 김은하 자매님






English club pic in the elevator 


District p-day









 Sorry I'm out of time already 

젠슨 장로 

No comments:

Post a Comment

🧊🧊🧊

It's been really cold, which is tough since the church is a 40 minute walk from our house. But we've still been able to meet with so...