Monday, June 16, 2025

The Plan Continues

I'm staying in sokcho another transfer so you know what that means...the plan to get every English class student in the area continues πŸ˜ we've seen some good progress with that plan recently, cause the people at our Friday English club like us so much that they started telling their friends and now they're just setting up random appointments for us to meet with their friends haha. And even though we haven't had a chance to teach many people the gospel, I know that our efforts to serve people and teach them English are not being wasted. Because the harder we've tried on it, the more people that have come to our church English class, and the more people that have listened to our spiritual message after class. And we give them church invitations in class often and I think one of them will definitely come to church soon🀞 


Other stuff 




Teaching important things at English class




(Just received these old pictures from Gangnam:) 


Old pic from gangnam but I just got it cause it was a film camera


Not really sure what this thing is but I took a pic on it

Buzz πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬





Spiritual Thought:

Alma 57:21

21 Yea, and they did obey and observe to perform every word of command with exactness; yea, and even according to their faith it was done unto them;

I like this verse because it talks about the 2000 stripling warriors, and how they were able to obtain the miracle that none of them died in battle. And the way they did this was obeying all commands with exactness. I know that when we follow God's commands with exactness, we will be able to see more miracles in our lives. Also the Book of Mormon videos for this part in the Book of Mormon are way good so you should all watch them!

젠슨 μž₯둜 

Also we got transfer news and I'm gonna be getting a new companion, and becoming a trainer and a DL πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬ am I cooked?? (yes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

🧊🧊🧊

It's been really cold, which is tough since the church is a 40 minute walk from our house. But we've still been able to meet with so...