Saturday, October 5, 2024

10 days left

I think this week was just a filler episode at the MTC, but I only have 10 days now until I go to Korea so that's awesome. Also, sorry I sent out an email a little while ago and all it says is "draft 6." I don't even know how that happened so yeah. 

Something I learned this week was that there's this interesting cultish church in Korea called 신천지, and sometimes they kidnap missionaries! I really hope I'm one of the lucky few who gets kidnapped, because I need more lore these days.

General Conference is this weekend, and I would like to invite you all to watch it with specific questions you desire to have answered. Every conference talk is inspired and can give us the advice we need if we listen and apply it to our lives. 

Matthew 5:14-16: 14 

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Let God's light shine through you! 

Jensen 장로 

No comments:

Post a Comment

🧊🧊🧊

It's been really cold, which is tough since the church is a 40 minute walk from our house. But we've still been able to meet with so...