This is where our entire church supply of Books of Mormons
went. James got upset when we started looking through them. See the photos for
even more of his stash.
Spiritual Thought:
In honor of Jeffrey R Holland I'll share a portion of his
latest general conference talk "And Now I See"
The claims about this book have been attacked and dismissed by some unbelievers, the anger often matching the vitriol of those who told the healed man that he could not possibly have experienced what he knew he had experienced.
He talked about how many people attack the church, or the Book of Mormon, or our testimonies. He told a story of the blind man who was healed by Jesus. After the man was healed, people try to attack his testimony, saying that Jesus was a sinner. The man just responded, "Whether he be a sinner … , I know not: [but] one thing I [do] know, … whereas I was blind, now I see.” when people try to attack us with other thoughts or opinions, it doesn't have to make us question what we already know. If we just hold on to what we know and trust God and continue to have faith, none of those other opinions or attacks will have any effect on us or our testimonies,
์ ์จ ์ฅ๋ก




No comments:
Post a Comment