Monday, December 15, 2025

왔다 갔다

I thought living in 춘천 would help me escape Seoul, but we've had to go there and back like 5 times in the past two weeks 😒 it's okay though cause the subway ride helps me catch up on random texts and stuff that I have to do 

Zone P day



Exchange with Elder Kerestes! We randomly met one of our less active members in a restaurant so we were able to eat with him and invite him to our Christmas party! 



Nice little family that we met at one of the restaurants we like. They tried to give us alcohol but we said no so they gave us some meat instead 😋

It's been interesting adjusting to being a ZL, especially without a ZL companion, because my companion has a lot more free time than I do. That's good though cause he's still young so he needs to study Korean at night. I mean I do too but I have other stuff to do so 

Anyway I'm out of time I gotta get ready for ✨️cardfest✨

젠슨 장로

No comments:

Post a Comment

🧊🧊🧊

It's been really cold, which is tough since the church is a 40 minute walk from our house. But we've still been able to meet with so...