Monday, October 13, 2025

추석 / Late Nights

 안녕하세요 

After countless people asking why I didn't send an email last week (just my mom) I have decided to write an email this week 

We had a holiday in korea this past week called 추석 that is like Korean Thanksgiving. We had a fun P day with the mission where we made some traditional Korean foods, danced, and played volleyball (our team won🙌). after p day our mission president invited me and my companion and the APs to dinner with him so we all went to a restaurant that ended up being really far so we didn't get home until after 10 haha

We had something called teaching camp this week where the APs had a bunch of missionaries come to our area and they had a bunch of trainings to learn about how to become better teachers. The APs only had one day to plan the whole 2 day long teaching camp, so we helped them. We ended up doing 3 trainings at the teaching camp, and since we had to stay up to prepare it we didn't get home until like 11😬. The teaching camp went well though so it was busy but good.


Expensive Burger 


Meal with bishop's family 



Us after a member gave us a ton of food



I tried getting everyone excited for district p day at the aquarium (I think it worked)

After Japanese class this week I shared the spiritual thought and after that one of our teaching friends that has been attending announced to the class that he's decided he likes our church and will continue to attend. It was kind of a random thing to announce haha but good for all of us I guess 

That's all

젠슨 장로 






District p-day at the aquarium 








No comments:

Post a Comment

🧊🧊🧊

It's been really cold, which is tough since the church is a 40 minute walk from our house. But we've still been able to meet with so...