Monday, January 13, 2025

Week

Highlights:

- started a pickleball activity on Saturdays!

- I'd say I'm becoming a bit of a 요리사 (chef) (I love cooking nowadays)

- been told I look like Newt from the maze runner 3 times (do you agree? Leave your opinion in the comments below! 😃⬇️😃⬇️)

One of our most progressing teaching friends is in jail 😔 but hopefully it's just a temporary thing. His name is Tom from Croatia. He went to the Philippines to renew his visa and something occurred I guess and now he's stuck in jail there. He told us if he gets out he probably won't be allowed back in korea, but he would become a member of the church in Croatia. So pray for him!

Other than that our other teaching friends are progressing slowly but surely and we are putting more focus back on finding people this week!

3 Nephi 18:15

Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye must watch and pray always, lest ye be tempted by the devil, and ye be led away captive by him

If we are not always watching and praying, it will make Satan's grasp on us that much stronger. But by simply praying daily, even once, will make us resistance to temptation stronger. And when we are not praying, we can at least have a prayer in our heart. So make sure to pray this week!

젠슨 장로






No comments:

Post a Comment

🧊🧊🧊

It's been really cold, which is tough since the church is a 40 minute walk from our house. But we've still been able to meet with so...