Transfers are this week and our trio is coming to an end which is sad, cause it was a fun couple weeks. I'm going back to the YSA with my original companion and my other comp is going back to his ward and getting a new comp. We're also going back to 6 people in our apartment, although we may get evicted soon, cause we accidentally pressed some emergency button or something when we were fixing our fridge, so the security guy came up to see what was the deal and then he saw all our beds and asked how many people live here. I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to have 6 haha so we'll see
Other than that I'm excited to stay in YSA. We started
a monthly Futsal activity which we had on Saturday and it was awesome. Among
our teaching friends, I think there are three that could be potentially on date
to be baptized this transfer, so I can't wait to keep meeting with them
Highlights:
-more snow
-well I can't think of any other things right now, oh
well
-oh yeah, felt a little rebellious and stayed up til
10:40 on new years eve
Helaman 5:10 "And remember also the words
which Amulek spake unto Zeezrom, in the city of Ammonihah; for he said unto him
that the Lord surely should come to redeem his people, but that he should not
come to redeem them in their sins, but to redeem them from their
sins"
This verse sticks out to me because the Lord came not
to redeem us in our sins, but to redeem us from our sins. Jesus Christ came and
Atoned for all the sins of the world. But that doesn't He has redeemed us in
our sins. He has redeemed us from our sins, and so we need work on our behalf
to apply His Atonement in our lives. He will not redeem us in our sins, because
why would He redeem us in sin just so we can continue in sin? Redeeming us from
sin means we are redeemed as we grow apart from sin
좋은 한 주 보내시길 바랍니다~~
젠슨 장로

No comments:
Post a Comment