Monday, November 3, 2025

아이 러브 춘천 (add dance videos)

Highlights 

Left 송파 😄
Arrived in 춘천 🤩
New trainee 😇

I got transferred to 춘천 and it is amazing! It is absolutely everything I hoped it would be. And we have a lot of teaching friends who we are meeting consistently. Currently two people are on date from the last missionary here, which I think they're on date pretty early, especially cause one is still addicted to and drinking 2 cups of coffee per day, but it's okay, we will work with them and see what we can do! It's really nice to be teaching again and living with 4 people.

경복궁 palace


New Comp, Elder Simmons (He's so chill) 

I'm out of time but if you want to see me do a dance click on the link below! 👇🔗


젠슨 장로 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

🧊🧊🧊

It's been really cold, which is tough since the church is a 40 minute walk from our house. But we've still been able to meet with so...