As you probably know by know I've been serving in the country side of Korea. It's been over 5 months since I came out here, and there's pretty much only old people here. And I think I'm becoming one or them. All the grandpas out here wear these vests over their shirts, with like a bunch of pockets and stuff like that. And I decided to buy one. It was the best decision I've ever made. Now as I go proselyting, I can have my name cards in one pocket, wallet in another, and anything else I need in the other pockets. I've never felt more proud to be one of the Sokcho grandpas.
I spoke in church again this week. It was the third week in a row haha. I hope the ward doesn't become too dependent cause I won't be here for long. Someone was sick and couldn't come though so they asked me. I hadn't prepared anything, so I just shared a testimony and then sang "Come Lord Jesus" and they loved it haha
Pictures:
Spiritual Thought:
"To Love Like Thee"
1. Father, I pray that I might be The answer to someone’s prayer today. Help me, dear Lord, to love like Thee; Grant me charity, I pray.
2. None is so small, no soul so lost That I should withhold my charity. When I have served the least of these, I have done it unto Thee.
3. Bless me, O Lord, to truly see In each soul I meet Thy child divine. And let the image of Thy Son In my countenance so shine.
4. Lord, I am filled with gratitude For blessings unmeasured, grace so deep. Help me to freely share Thy love; Help me, Lord, to feed Thy sheep.
I listened to this song this week and really loved it. God loves us, and he wants us to help gather his sheep. So when you have time, listen to this song and think about the lyrics, and pray to know how you can help someone come unto Christ!
젠슨 장로


No comments:
Post a Comment