Monday, March 24, 2025

헬로 에브리원

Highlights:

snow again

our power broke about 20 minutes ago

tradition is tradition (dead mouse)

Cool moment: 

We were finding along the river and stopped a lady to talk to her, and she got super excited and said how she had been praying a lot recently and that seeing us was a big answer to her prayers! And she even showed us her written testimony (or maybe it was her daughters or something? I kind of zoned out at that part and she was talking fast so) but I read it and told her it was very touching (I didn't understand it) but yeah that was a miracle for us because we had decided to go finding in the morning rather than studying in the morning, and we were able to answer her prayer and get her number. Unfortunately she's not from 속초 but we can refer her still. Also we took a picture with her.

Lady by the river

I want to share how important it is to have an experience in the scriptures every day. I've come to realize recently that the more you study the scriptures the closer your relationship will be with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. It can be really easy even to fall into a habit of just skipping one day or the weekend, but your relationship will be a lot better if you read every day! I feel like I say that every week. Anyway that's all for this week.

젠슨 장로 







No comments:

Post a Comment

🧊🧊🧊

It's been really cold, which is tough since the church is a 40 minute walk from our house. But we've still been able to meet with so...