Wednesday, February 12, 2025

Six Months

Highlights: 

- went to the temple today

- english club with the gang

- pig feet^^

- 그냥 재미로

I don't have a ton of time (I say that every week) but actually this time so it will be short 

This week we visited a different religion, 예수 사랑 교회 (Jesus love church) cause someone we met invited us. It was an interesting experience to say the least. Everyone was pretty welcoming though and there was some fun music as well. Since we were so open to visiting their church the lady we met said she'd like to know more about the Book of Mormon as well, so we'll see where that leads!

We also have a baptism this Sunday! It's for 박선재 and we've been planning everything for it this week so pray that it all goes well! 

Okay I've run out of time so I have to go but next week my p day will be on Monday so I'll write a longer email (I probably won't)

좋은 하루 보내세요 ~~

젠슨 장로






No comments:

Post a Comment

🧊🧊🧊

It's been really cold, which is tough since the church is a 40 minute walk from our house. But we've still been able to meet with so...